2. Become a successful business owner
A training course divided to 10 days for the study of economic feasibility and business planning. The course aims at enabling the entrepreneurs to prepare a feasibility study model and an action plan that contains:
• Market feasibility study (marketing)
• Technical feasibility study
• Financial feasibility study
You can join BSOM if:
• Persons who have business ideas
• Persons who aspire to become successful entrepreneurs
• Entrepreneurs at the business start-up stage
• Pre-funded entrepreneur Entrepreneurs at the business start-up stage
• Entrepreneurs at the market entry stage
• Capital required to start up business shouldn’t exceed R.O. 500,000.
• Aims to develop detailed business plan for his/ her business idea.
• Participants who have applied to get fund for their businesses are preferred
• The participant has to be Omani
• The participant has to be between 20-35 years old